Proceeding from the approach of transparency adopted by the Ministry of Health (MOH), and seeking to provide accurate and reliable information, the Ministry hereby publishes its approved projects during the past fifteen years, as stipulated in the approved state budgets.
The Ministry is pleased to publish for the public the details of the Royal Decree No. A/66, dated 18/3/2011 (corresponding to 13/04/1432H), with regard to the establishment of 5 medical cities in the Kingdom. These cities are:
1. King Fahad Medical City in Riyadh
2. King Abdullah Medical City in Makkah
3. King Khalid Medical City in the Eastern Region
4. King Faisal Medical City for serving the Southern Region
5. Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Bin Abdulrahman Al Saud Medical City for serving the kingdom's Northern Regions.
Besides, the ministry is further pleased to publish the details of the Royal Order No. 22005, dated 21/4/2013 (corresponding to 11/06/1434H), concerning the financial support needed to establish 22 new hospitals in the Kingdom (adding 7,400 new beds), which are as follows: